A Bed Extender or Tailgate Extenders increase your truck bed's load hauling
area. Most work well with truck tonneau covers, fold up when not in use
and many can be converted to a cargo gate. Hitch load
extenders mount right into your receiver hitch and extend your load hauling
your tailgate for carrying long loads.
MAX by Amp Research
Limited Time Offer - Get a $50 Prepaid Visa Card!
Available in Black or
CLASSIC U-SHAPE DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM CARGO CAPACITY.
Flip it out with the tailgate open to gain up to 2-feet of enclosed cargo
area. Flip it inside and close the tailgate to keep tools and smaller cargo
contained in the truck bed.
Bed Extender HD Sport
by Amp Research
AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR SILVER FINISH!
- Get more useful cargo length from your truck bed
- Made of strong aircraft aluminum
- Proven style is very lightweight
- Drop your tailgate down and flip the Bed
ExTender™ out for added length
- Close your tailgate and flip
the Bed Extender forward for a cargo gate
TRUCK BED EXPANDER
by Top Line
Top Line’s Fold-Down Bed Expander ( Bed Extender) lengthens the bed of your truck by more than 10 sq ft, folds down to only five inches wide against the tailgate when not in use and will mount to any pickup truck tailgate.
Available in anodized silver or black powder coat finish. Works with
tonneau covers and bed caps.
all full-size, mid-size or compact pickup trucks.
Folds flat on tailgate
when not in use
Amp Research Motoxtender
for Compact Short Bed Trucks
• Lightweight, super strong 6063 T6 aluminum alloy tubes
• Rugged glass-reinforced nylon composite uprights
• Adds up to 2-feet of length to your truck bed or flip
it over and use as a cargo gate
• Durable Black or Silver powder coat finish
• Easy to install, removes easily
Extreme Max ATV RampXtender
The ATV RampXtender™ is the easiest way to load
and transport your motorcycle in your pickup. This all-in-one ramp
system has an arched, 12° design for easy loading and maximum ground
clearance. Once your cargo’s loaded, convert the ramps to a bed extender
for an extra 2’ of bed space.